Information clause in accordance with the GDPR:
This information is intended for natural persons who are contractors of ChemiCos Consulting Legal advice and research based in Wejherowo ul. Fenikowskiego 11/107, or represent legal entities (companies) that are contractors, or are listed in contracts or have been indicated during cooperation as being competent to contact ChemiCos Consulting. We would like to kindly inform you that on May 25, 2018, the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, shall apply to all European Union countries , which regulates the processing of your personal data by ChemiCos Consulting Legal advice and research based in Wejherowo ul. Fenikowskiego 11/107. Therefore, in the interests of privacy and data protection, we send detailed information on how your personal data will be processed.
In accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is ChemiCos Consulting Legal advice and research based in Wejherowo 84-200 ul. Fenikowskiego 11/107, e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 695830916.
2. The processing of personal data is carried out for the purposes of implementing concluded contracts, in particular for the purposes necessary for the implementation of sales contracts and making tax settlements.
3. The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Art.6 para. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) GDPR, i.e. it is necessary to perform the above-mentioned contractual and statutory obligations incumbent on us as an administrator.
4. Providing your personal data is a statutory requirement, i.e. you are required to provide it, including under tax regulations (e.g. data contained in invoices) and for the remaining scope, providing them is a necessary condition for concluding and continuing the contract.
5. Refusal to provide this information would result in the inability to conclude a contract and continue cooperation.
6. ChemiCos Consulting Legal advice and research. will process your personal data for the duration of the contract, as well as for the periods regulated in the Accounting Act, i.e. for 5 years after the end of the year in which cooperation ceased, unless there is a need for their longer processing in connection with other events or applicable regulations.
7. Please be advised that processors (acting on our behalf), such as courier and transport companies, may have access to your data.
8. We will not transfer your data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
9. Please be advised that pursuant to the principles set out in Articles 15-21 of the GDPR, you have the right to access your data, the right to obtain a copy, the right to rectify it, the right to request its removal, limit their processing, the right to raise objections and the right to to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.